We aim to make our studios more pleasant for all our members. Members are encouraged to abide by the House Rules to help us create a safer and more conducive environment for all in the FFA community.
1. The following House Rules are established by FightFitAsia LLP (the "Management") that owns and manages FightFitAsia (the "gym"). The Management reserves the right to amend these House Rules as it deems appropriate to the conduct of its business.
2. Usage of premises and equipment at the premises is solely reserved for fee-paying members and employees of the gym only. The Management reserves the right to deny any person(s) who are neither fee-paying members or its employees (including its freelance/affiliate trainers) from using its premises and equipment at any time.
3. Opening hours:
Mondays to Fridays: 6.30am to 10pm
Weekends (Saturdays, Sundays): 8am to 3pm
Public Holidays: Closed
4. All members are required to undertake a preliminary fitness assessment and sign a waiver and acknowledgement form before commencing on a training programme.
5. Members should ensure that their contact details, including emergency contact information, is up-to-date and current.
6. All members and guests are encouraged to log in to our online members’ portal to book their sessions. Participation in a session is only guaranteed if you have successfully booked a session in advance and gotten a confirmation of your booking.
7. Upon arrival at the premises for your training session, you must log in electronically at a designated class kiosk to record your attendance.
8. Your booking privileges may be subject to review or restricted if you book a training session but fail to show up without first cancelling your booking. Last minute cancellation(s) of class bookings will not be entertained.
9. By entering the premises, regardless of whether you participate in a class or training, conducted by the gym's instructors, you agree, for yourself or anyone entitled to act on your behalf, to hold harmless, waive and release the Management, its employees, representatives and agents for any injury, accident, death, loss, damage or theft on the Premises.
10. Ensure you wear proper gym attire during your training sessions. Please change in the washrooms or bathroom stalls and not in the common areas; only one person may use a washroom or bathroom stall at any one time.
11. Acceptable gym attire:
Ensure all workout clothing is clean for your personal hygiene
Shirts that cover the top and midriff area appropriately to preserve your modesty
Long, dangling jewellery, belt buckles and denim jeans are prohibited
Ensure you wear proper and clean gym shoes. No work boots or sandals may be worn in the training area at any time. If you choose to workout barefoot, you do so at your own risk.
12. Please refrain from joining a class after the warm-up session is over. This is to ensure that classes run on time and without interruption to other members.
13. No bags, mobile phones or other valuables are allowed on the training area at any time.
14. Please treat all equipment and facilities of the gym with care You will be liable for damage to property caused by your negligence or misuse. Equipment must not be dropped to avoid damaging the training floor.
15. Exercise due care and be aware of your surroundings to avoid injury to yourself and other persons around you.
16. Listen to the instructions of your coach/instructor at all times. Coaches/instructors may stop anyone from exercising if it is deemed that it is unsafe for any participant.
17. Please avoid behaving in a violent, rude, provocative or intimidating way or in a manner that may cause distress and/or discomfort to other person(s) at the gym. Any act(s) that may endanger the health and safety of others is similarly prohibited.
18. Property left in gym premises and storage areas are entirely at your own risk. Storage (i.e. lockers, pigeonholes, boxes, cabinets etc) are for use when you are in the gym only. Storage areas are checked and emptied overnight and anything found will be disposed of if unclaimed within 2 weeks of being found.
19. Please avoid bringing bicycles, e-scooters and personal mobility devices (PMDs) onto the training area. You are also not allowed to charge your e-scooters or PMDs at gym premises.
20. Food and drinks should not be brought into the training area.
21. Smoking, including the use of e-cigarettes, is not allowed in any part of the gym premises.
22. Possession of alcohol, narcotics or other substances is strictly not permitted, nor is the use of FFA facilities under the influence of these substances.
23. You must not use any facilities and equipment at the gym whilst you are suffering from any infections or contagious illness, disease or other ailments such as open cuts, abrasions, open sores or minor infections.
24. Children under 16 years of age are not allowed in the gym premises unless supervised at all times by a parent or guardian. If a child is being disruptive to on-going class sessions, the child and the parent/guardian will be asked to leave the gym premises. Children are not allowed onto the training area AT ALL TIMES.
25. Membership may be reviewed or refused at the discretion of the Management at any time, and admission to the gym premises may also be refused to any member or guest at the reasonable discretion of the Management. Members will also be refused entry if any outstanding payment issues are not settled.
26. In the event of any dispute as to the meaning of the House Rules, the reasonable interpretation of the Management if FINAL.
27. A member’s failure to comply with these House Rules may result in the suspension or termination of his/her membership.